Delusional Mind retains copyright on these songs and authorizes you to download, copy, and redistribute them so long as you adhere to these terms:
- You must clearly indicate the works were created by Delusional Mind. (via file name, description, etc.)
- You must not charge, or require steps such as registration, for the works or distribution of the works unless you obtain written authorization from Delusional Mind.
- You must not modify the content of the works or any part thereof.
- You can not use any portion of the work in creating a derivative work unless you include with the derivative work the unmodified original version of Delusional Mind's work at a quality level available from the Delusional Mind website and a written disclosure that the source is Delusional Mind. (this covers samples)
- If you wish to broadcast our works via an internet radio station you must not charge any kind of fee for access to any of the site's content. If you adhere to this term you may broadcast our works at a listening bitrate equal to what is publicly available at Delusional Mind's web site or lower.
As long as you adhere to the above terms you may freely copy and distrubute our songs any way you wish. This includes via peer-to-peer networks as long as the filename specifies Delusional Mind as the artist. These terms even apply to songs you have purchased from Delusional Mind.
If you want to use our works outside these terms you may contact Delusional Mind to obtain written authorization.
All music, html, video, and images on this site are Copyright © 2000-2009 Delusional Mind represented by Richard Faulkner, Robert Faulkner, John Ward, Ryan Judkins, and Russell Eldridge unless otherwise noted.